"Wright Hassall is small enough so that they are very personable and approachable yet large enough to have all the expertise needed"
- Acted for the Landlord of a high street premises in a surrender and re-grant, facilitating a move to a turnover rent.
- Acting for a tenant in an agreement for lease and lease where the tenant was taking on a new-build warehouse as part of a larger estate.
- Assisting in the purchase of a large industrial leasehold premises and dealing with the subsequent surrender and re-grant of a long lease, licence for works and underleases of part.
- Assisting in the sale of a student accommodation block consisting of 50 individual units.
- Assisting in the re-finance of a multi-million-pound regeneration development.
"large enough to provide a comprehensive range of legal services while maintaining strong client relationships at partner level."
George graduated from Aston University with first class honours in law in 2016.
Following graduation, George completed his Legal Practice Course part-time whilst working as a paralegal and later a trainee at a Worcestershire-based law firm. Qualifying as a solicitor into Commercial Property in March 2020, George later joined Wright Hassall in April 2021.
Outside of work George enjoys travelling and most sports (as a fan of Aston Villa and Worcester Warriors, he has experienced his fair share of stress and heartache!)