"The property litigation team has an ability for nurturing talent. Professionally run and client-focused"
- Advising a royal charter company on a historic rent review claim.
- Advising on landlord possession strategy ranging from lease termination including forfeiture, surrender, the drafting of break notices and notices to quit.
- Advising on boundary disputes and rights of way claims.
- Advising a FTSE 100 client on various dilapidations claims against them.
- Advising commercial landlords in respect of recovery of arrears and forfeiture proceedings.
- Advising in respect of litigious lease renewal proceedings.
"Wright Hassall LLP is recognised for its landlord and tenant work, including handling dilapidations claims, lease renewals and termination, rent reviews, recovery of rent, collection of service charge arrears and enforcement of covenants."
Hardeep trained and qualified at Wragge & Co (now Gowling WLG). After qualifying, she spent four years at Kingsley Napley in London as a property litigator in the Dispute Resolution team.
Hardeep enjoys spending time with her family and travelling.