"large enough to provide a comprehensive range of legal services while maintaining strong client relationships at partner level."
- involved in National Westminster Bank’s construction of the NatWest Tower in Telford and Canary Wharf.
- acted for large Breweries in connection with the sale and purchase of public houses and associated development opportunities.
- acted for social housing associations in connection with the purchase of land for development and associated setting up of the site for either sale or lease on shared ownership leases.
- acted for landlords and tenants of commercial properties (large and small) in connection with commercial leases throughout England and Wales. This includes lock up shops, offices and shopping centres.
- involved in the acquisition of farmland; brownfield sites and sites needing creative development eg specialist flood preventative plans to enable planning permission to be granted.
"Wright Hassall LLP’s work is ‘on a par with the big London firms’. It is acting for Chase Commercial on the redevelopment of a large site in Bromsgrove, and is providing ongoing advice to BMW and JC Decaux (UK)."
Before joining Wright Hassall in 2017, Joanne worked for a variety of law firms including Anthony Collins, Lawson West, Thomas Horton and Alsters Kelly.
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Joanne has a varied set of interests and enjoys amateur dramatics, she is a key member of an amateur dramatic society (both on stage and off stage). Joanne also rides a motorbike, enjoys going to the gym and also taking part in karate and kali stick fighting. In her spare time, she is also renovating a 350 year old quaker meeting house to live in.