"City firm service, but from a regional firm – local, personable and cost-effective."
- Acted for a subsidiary of a pre-eminent British engineering company in a multi-million pound software development dispute in the Technology and Construction Court and achieving a successful outcome.
- Acted for an international software supplier in a $50m software development contract dispute with three state-owned African banks in an ICC arbitration and achieving a successful outcome.
- Advised a engineering conglomerate in relation to a large multi-national business critical automotive product liability claim involving French, Japanese and other parties and achieving a successful outcome.
- Acted for a party in a dispute for control of the international business of a well known fashion designer and achieving a successful outcome.
- Advised a transport business in relation to an investigative report on a current affairs programme into aspects of the company’s business.
"A strong commercial team frequently instructed in very high value disputes in High Court commercial centres."
Justin was a partner at Eversheds for 8 years before joining us in 2010.
Justin enjoys travel, history, writing, riding, walking, food and wine.