"The team can be relied upon to provide sound advice and support across a wide range of often complex issues"
Since joining Wright Hassall in 2018, Lisa has worked predominately on securitisation matters such as the following:
- assisted in various high value (circa £75 million) charging matters;
- acted for an RP in portfolio funding of property to an institutional lender, including drafting and negotiating the certificate of title;
- carried out title due diligence for an RP preparing property portfolios for a bond (worth circa £350 million) within very tight timescales;
- advised and acted for RPs in the negotiation and preparation of deeds of variation to vary mortgagee exclusion clauses to allow properties to achieve a valuation basis of MV-STT
- provided advice on the effectiveness of mortgagee exemption clauses within various documents;
- carried out large scale title due diligence projects within tight timescales to identify and rectify issues that could prevent charging or limit the valuation basis of the stock.
- assisted on large scale stock transfers between RPs.
"The team is particularly active in the property area and acts on housing development projects"
Lisa qualified in June 2017. Prior to joining Wright Hassall she was an in-house property solicitor for Lewes District Council and Eastbourne Borough Council (shared legal services) where she worked on a wide range of property related matters including development, right to buy, social housing and commercial sales and acquisitions.
Prior to my legal training, Lisa worked in the music industry for a number of years.
Lisa enjoys live music and tries to attend as many shows and music festivals as possible. She also enjoys keeping fit and loves to go on long walks to explore new areas.