Myles’ background is largely in commercial real estate finance. He deals with lenders and borrowers on a wide variety of finance deals.
More recently Myles has been involved in advising our clients with their banking and finance needs, drafting Loan Agreement, preparing Legal Charges and all other types of security including Charges over Shares, and Cross Corporate Guarantees.
"Wright Hassall LLP is well-known for its real estate development funding expertise"
- Acting for Big 4 UK banks in providing funds to a range of healthcare business, specialising in finance to pharmacies, GP’s and dental practices.
- Acting for a number of bridging finance providers.
- Acting both bank and borrower side on pension scheme lending (SIPP/SASS) and specifically ensuring that bank requirements regarding pension schemes' powers to borrow are met.
- Acting for a local community organisation regarding its property portfolio and appointment of new trustees.
- Acting for an alternative lender in providing finance to various companies and individuals using a combination of legal and equitable charges.
- Acting for an alternative lender in the corporate restructuring of a borrower. We achieved completion and provided funding within 48 hours of instruction.
- Preparing and advising a bridging finance provider on their template Loan Agreements, Legal Charges and Debentures.
- Advising various lenders and overseeing development finance projects working closely with our construction team.
- Dealing with a £4.2 million pound loan to three dialysis clinics with multi-level leasehold structures.
- Refinancing of large portfolios of residential and commercial properties.
"Wright Hassall did such a professional job and played a really big part in delivering the deal, which was my team’s signature deal for this year"
Myles studied Law at Sheffield Hallam University prior to completing his Legal Practice Course at De Montfort University in Leicester.
Myles worked at a Leicester-based law firm where he qualified in April 2017. Following his award in May 2017 as Leicestershire’s Law Society’s Trainee of the Year 2017, he joined Wright Hassall in August 2017.
Myles enjoys both playing and watching football, and travelling.