"Wright Hassall LLP’s work is ‘on a par with the big London firms’. It is acting for Chase Commercial on the redevelopment of a large site in Bromsgrove, and is providing ongoing advice to BMW and JC Decaux (UK)."
Since his qualification in 2018 Nathan has assisted many clients on a broad range of real estate matters. Some of which include:
- Assisting on the purchase of a substantial science and business park with a partial leaseback element for an investment fund client.
- Leading on the purchase of a freehold property let to a corporate occupier for a private client.
- Advising a client on the sale of a unit on a business park in a transaction worth £1.8 million.
- Advising a client on the freehold acquisition of an industrial unit let to an occupier in a transaction worth £1.7 million.
- Ongoing assistance with the management of a client’s substantial portfolio of properties.
- Assisting on the acquisition of two business centres consisting of over 100 units in a transaction worth £6.5 million.
- Advising a haulage company on the transfer of one of its main distribution warehouses to another company within the group in a deal worth over £3.5 million.
- Continuing to advise a FTSE 100 client in respect of its retail portfolio including the taking of new leases, lease regears and lease renewals of properties within the portfolio.
"large enough to provide a comprehensive range of legal services while maintaining strong client relationships at partner level."
Nathan graduated from Cardiff University with an upper second honours law degree in 2015.
Following graduation, Nathan continued his studies at the University of Law, Birmingham attaining a distinction in both his Legal Practice Course and MSc in Law, Business and Management.
Having previously worked at a large Shropshire-based law firm as a Paralegal and Trainee Solicitor, Nathan moved to Wright Hassall following qualifying as a Solicitor in April 2018.
YREP (Young Real Estate Professionals)
In his spare time Nathan enjoys travelling, spending time with friends and playing squash and cycling (weather permitting!). Nathan also tries to attend as many Wasps and England rugby games as possible.