Rachael advises on a variety of claims ranging from accidents at work, trip and slip claims, road traffic accidents (involving untraced, uninsured and foreign registered vehicles) claims arising from cosmetic treatments and claims involving animals.
Rachael also advises in medical negligence claims in particular fatal claims, dental negligence claims and claims arising from delayed and/or misdiagnosis of cancer.
"Rachael kept me informed at every stage of the claim and was always professional in her advice and technical expertise."
- Successfully settled a claim arising from the misdiagnosis of testicular cancer where the diagnosis was made as a seminoma as opposed to Large B cell Lymphoma
- Successfully settled a claim arising from the failure to correctly administer a drug causing skin necrosis requiring debridement surgery
- Represented the Estate of a Deceased who was fatally injured whilst working abroad
- Successfully settled a claim arising from a dog bite causing wounding and scarring
"Rachael was extremely helpful and very thorough all through the process and gave me every confidence of a satisfactory outcome."
Rachel joined Wright Hassall after completing her A Levels and then did the ILEX qualification part time at City College Coventry. She qualified as a FILEX in 2009. Rachael worked at K2 Solicitors, the claimant arm of Keoghs, between and 2009. She returned to Wright Hassall in 2010 after six months travelling abroad.
- Association Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives
- Warwickshire Medico Legal Group
Rachael enjoys travel and baking, mainly cakes!