Rachel has worked in the legal profession since 2003. She has over 12 years experience as a probate lawyer and before that she was a conveyancer. She qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2011.
"May I take the opportunity to thank you for the incredibly efficient and sensitive way you have handled this matter."
- Traced missing beneficiaries on an estate.
- Dealt with claims for agricultural property relief on farming estates.
- Registered the death and arranged the funeral of a person who has died and did not have any family.
- Obtained a grant of probate for a person who was domiciled outside of the UK but had assets in the UK.
"One so often hears of how long and protracted the process of finalising an estate can be; but you have succeeded in dispelling this impression, for which I thank you."
Rachel graduated in history from Swansea University and did a Masters of Management at Loughborough University. She joined us in 2003 and since then has completed her CILEX qualification. She became a probate assistant in 2009 and a Fellow of CILEX in February 2011 .
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
Rachel enjoys watching Formula One, walking her dog and helping out on the family farm.