"Sarah Perry is a "sensible lawyer who is commercially savvy and robust, and always acts in the client's interest."
- Advised on claims of failure to supply which involved multi-million pound international arbitrations.
- Advised on claims for breach of contract, including obligations of confidentiality.
- Acting for director in a claim by a liquidator alleging unlawful dividends declared.
- Acting for claimants in proceedings relating to contractual obligations for early retirement pension benefits.
- Successfully acted for a Company on negligently implemented tax scheme resulting in a multi-million pound demand from HMRC.
- Acted for investors in Film Schemes, EMI, EBT EFURB schemes.
"Sarah Perry, who jointly leads the practice, is 'a force to be reckoned with' and an expert in shareholder disputes, commercial contract issues and fraud claims."
Sarah graduated from Wolverhampton and was a Sweet & Maxwell Law Prize winner. She trained at Wright Hassall, qualified in 1991 and became a partner in 1998 and the firm's Managing Partner in 2016. She has been a key member of the firm's strategic leadership team and most recently developed and launched the firm's ambitious growth strategy. Under her leadership, the focus on growth and its client-centric approach culminated in the firm being awarded "Regional Law Firm of the Year 2017" by the industry leading "The Lawyer" publication.
- Institute of Credit Managers (ICM)
- Midlands Fraud Forum
- Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
Sarah enjoys skiing, going to the theatre and reading.