"Sarah Perry is a "sensible lawyer who is commercially savvy and robust, and always acts in the client's interest."
- Advised on claims of failure to supply which involved multi-million pound international arbitrations.
- Advised on claims for breach of contract, including obligations of confidentiality.
- Acting for director in a claim by a liquidator alleging unlawful dividends declared.
- Acting for claimants in proceedings relating to contractual obligations for early retirement pension benefits.
- Successfully acted for a Company on negligently implemented tax scheme resulting in a multi-million pound demand from HMRC.
- Acted for investors in Film Schemes, EMI, EBT EFURB schemes.
"Sarah Perry advises on disputes related to significant value commercial contracts and finance-related matters. She is described by clients as 'determined, commercial, pragmatic, technically capable and forthright'."
Sarah graduated from Wolverhampton and was a Sweet & Maxwell Law Prize winner. She trained at Wright Hassall, qualified in 1991 and became a partner in 1998 and the firm's Managing Partner in 2016. She has been a key member of the firm's strategic leadership team and most recently developed and launched the firm's ambitious growth strategy. Under her leadership, the focus on growth and its client-centric approach culminated in the firm being awarded "Regional Law Firm of the Year 2017" by the industry leading "The Lawyer" publication.
- Institute of Credit Managers (ICM)
- Midlands Fraud Forum
- Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
Sarah enjoys skiing, going to the theatre and reading.