"Very good depth of knowledge on construction contract documentation"
- 6 years of experience of dealing with industrial deafness claims from the point of litigation through to trial, discontinuance or settlement.
- Experience of acting on behalf of the Claimant or Defendant for lead UK insurers regarding property damage and subrogated recovery claims.
- Experience of negotiating settlements.
- Experience of acting on behalf of a sub-contractor relating to matters of delay and quantum entitlement. Proceeding with the adjudication process and succeeding.
- Experience of acting on behalf of a landlord in relation to a dispute with the tenant. Tannia was able to obtain vacant possession of the property via the accelerated possession procedure.
"Wright Hassall have a very firm knowledge of the construction industry, and a very commercial attitude to the wants of a specialist sub-contractor"
After gaining her law degree at Coventry University and completing the LPC at the University of West England, Tannia cross qualified via the CILEX Route whilst working at Keoghs LLP. She then moved to Crawford Legal Services in 2022 and then joined Wright Hassall in 2023.
Outside work Tannia has a passion for cooking and entertaining.