Residential property disputes
Disputes relating to residential property are regularly stressful. We appreciate that those involved will often wish to keep their costs to a minimum and resolve or avoid the dispute as quickly as possible. We are able to guide you through every step of the process.
Our property management lawyers are here to help you with all of your residential property management issues and disputes. We take a pro-active, skilful approach and put our client's objectives at the heart of our service.
Our residential property disputes lawyers advise on:
- all forms of property disputes including:
- neighbour disputes
- boundary disputes
- landlord and tenant issues
- high hedges
- party wall issues
- claims to force or avoid the sale of a property (i.e. an Order for Sale)
- excessive noise disputes
- disputes relating to the enforceability of a covenant
- Land Registry issue
- parking and driveway disputes (i.e. rights of way)
- agricultural and farming land disputes
"Wright Hassall LLP is recognised for its landlord and tenant work, including handling dilapidations claims, lease renewals and termination, rent reviews, recovery of rent, collection of service charge arrears and enforcement of covenants."
Services for residential landlords
We also offers a full range of services for landlords including:
- drafting tenancy agreements
- preparing and serving notices for possession
- court action including accelerated claims for possession, rent arrears, other breaches and evictions
- advice on rent increases
- defending disrepair claims
- recovery of rent arrears or damages after the tenant has left
- advice on tenancy deposit disputes
We offer a 30 minute free telephone advice consultation for residential landlords. Please contact us for further details.
Landlords will be aware that, following the introduction of Practice Direction 55Z to the Civil Procedure Rules, all pos...Read article
On Wednesday 18 March, the government announced measures in an attempt to provide some reassurance for both residential ...Read article