We are recruiting for an ambitious and motivated Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE to join our dedicated Family team. The team provides advice to individuals and families based both in Warwickshire and across the UK on children, family and divorce law matters focusing on achieving the best result in the most cost-effective and straightforward manner.
• Responsible for running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Ensure all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin and signed off by line manager.
• Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
• Robust matter management and financial hygiene.
• Support business development/marketing.
• Provide marketing support e.g. writing copy and reports, updating literature and seeking out networking opportunities.
• Assist the more senior lawyers with more complex transactions.
• Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
The successful Solicitor will have proven technical experience. You will have good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team. Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients. You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
We offer an benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site restaurant and an active social committee.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness.
To apply please complete the job enquiry form below.
To view our candidate privacy notice please click the link below: