We advise individuals, couples and families on all aspects of their lives: for the exciting times - for example, when buying your first home - or the more difficult times - when dealing with the loss of a loved one. Whatever path your life takes, we can help you on your journey.
Offers specialist advice in matters affecting clients with significant business and agricultural interests. Capable in such areas as contentious probate, high-value trust administration and claims for business or agricultural property relief. ""I find them really good as a firm; they do all the things you'd normally expect and they're very joined-up to get the best solution for their client"
We advise on:
- buying or selling a property
- residential property disputes including boundary disputes
- getting a divorce
- dealing with relationship matters
- resolving family and children matters
- personal bankruptcy and insolvency
- making a will
- planning for your retirement
- protecting your wealth through discretionary trusts
- Court of Protection matters
- setting up Lasting Powers of Attorney
- dealing with probate
- planning for long term care, including home preservation trusts
- contesting a will
- challenging the role of executors
- pursuing a medical negligence claim
- making a personal injury claim
- making a professional negligence claim against a solicitor, surveyor, IFA, accountant
Our magazine for private clients
We produce two editions of our magazine for individuals and families each year. You can download copies of Law & Life below. If you would like to receive a copy of the magazine in the post, you can opt in by sending your address and contact details to email@example.com.