Legal Articles

Breach of a tenancy agreement by illegal activity

Home / Knowledge base / Breach of a tenancy agreement by illegal activity

Posted on 29 April 2013

Recent articles

19 April 2024 Wright Hassall awarded Planet Mark certification

A leading Midlands law firm has been awarded a prestigious sustainability certification in recognition of its commitment to reducing carbon emissions.

Read article
18 April 2024 Bras: should they be subject to VAT?

There has been much discussion in the media and on social media subsequent to calls for bras not to be subject to VAT. In this article, we will set the debate on a factual footing and consider the broader context of the subject.

Read article
15 April 2024 Suppressing stale shareholder disputes

For several decades has assumed that there is no limitation on the period within which minority shareholders can bring an unfair prejudice claim. But the Court of Appeal has now held that statutory limitation does apply to this remedy, and that the exact period of limitation depends on the type of relief being asked for. This has implications for all company directors and shareholders involved in corporate disputes.

Read article