Jessica has been with Wright Hassall since 2011 and assists the social housing team in securitisation and stock rationalisation work and acts in general charging and property work for our Registered Provider clients.
- Has assisted with 3 Bonds, 12 Private Placements and many redesignation and charging exercises for our RP clients
- Worked on bulk lease extensions/purchases of freeholds formultiple housing associationretirement schemes and the associated bulk Land Registry registrations
- Acts in one off sales and purchases (shared ownership or otherwise) and staircasings for RP clients
- Has undertaken lease extensions and leasehold enfranchisements
- Worked on a number of title reports for the potential redevelopment of garage sites
- Undertaken first registrations of unregistered land at the Land Registry
- Reconciled rent rolls and created legal title packs for several of our housing association clients (Tidee system)
- Worked on site set ups for one of our RP clients in readiness for shared ownership and outright sales
- Experienced with Land Registry and FCA registrations and Stamp Duty Land Tax returns
- Assisted on a number of large stock rationalisations for a large housing association
- Assisted with the Large Scale Voluntary Transfer of 6,000 properties acting for a local authority
Jess is very good and very prompt at coming back on queries.She’s very helpful and really efficient
Jessica worked in a small law firm in New Zealand which specialised in conveyancing, commercial and residential leases, estate administration and wills and trusts before relocating to the UK.
Jessica is an Affiliate Member of CILEx and is currently training to qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive
Jessica enjoys cooking and baking, loves to read and explore new places and is interested in animal and wildlife conservation