Leonie is a solicitor specialising in litigation, her clients have ranged from private individuals and insolvency practitioners to large corporates.
Leonie deals with commercial and residential property disputes and advises on commercial landlord and tenant property disputes.
- Experience in resolving disputes regarding the succession of Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies
- Assisting large corporates with business lease renewal and portfolio management
- Acted in the defence of a £1m+ loss of chance claim against a firm of solicitors, brought on behalf of a child formerly represented as a member of group litigation, which sought damages from the manufacturers of the MMR vaccination
- Acted for a large corporate which was the victim of employee and supplier fraud. Advised on the merits of bringing a claim in the tort of deceit and later challenging the insurer’s decision to refuse an indemnity under its fidelity policy
- Acted for the insurers of an IFA network whose Appointed Representative faced claims in excess of £700,000 following the collapse of an overseas property scheme. Assisted with the negotiation and settlement of all claims and later pursuing the wrongdoers for recovery of the insurer’s outlay