Lucie’s work focuses on two main areas:-
- Commercial Property Finance; and
- Landlord and Tenant
Lucie provides advice to our mainstream lender clients on a day-to-day basis in relation to security over real estate. This involves carrying out due diligence work over owner occupied properties, let investment portfolios and pension fund properties Lucie also works on development finance, working alongside our construction team, we are able to advise borrowers and lenders on suitable appointment and warranty packages.
Lucie is familiar with our lender client’s standard instructions and is experienced in finding client agreed solutions where transactions may meet a lender’s parameters.
This experience also means that Lucie can advise borrower clients better on meeting lender’s requirements.
- Advised a national lender on the refinance of a portfolio of industrial and retail property worth £7,000,000.
- Acted for a challenger bank providing development finance for conversion of a London townhouse into flats.
- Acted on the £7,000,000 financing of the acquisition of 16 leasehold pharmacy stores from a national brand.
- Trustee of the Heart of England Community Foundation