Thank you again for all your efforts on this matter and we would not hesitate to use you and the services your company can offer in the future.
Rebecca advises on various planning and highway matters.
Rebecca advises on all aspects of the planning process including certificates of lawful use, objections to development, permitted development rights, town and village green advice, enforcement and planning appeals and highway matters. She has specific experience in drafting and negotiating section 106, 104, 278 and 38 agreements.
- Acting for a Local Planning Authority in respect of their full case load of section 106 agreements.
- Acting for a Registered Provider in connection with highway sectional agreements.
- Advising a client on removing themselves from being included within a CPO for a regeneration scheme to avoid relocation resulting in upgrades to their property.
- Assisting Counsel in respect of a public inquiry concerning development within the curtilage of a heritage asset.
- Assisting in the case of Fidler v Secretary of State leading to a change in the law around the time limits for enforcement.