"Wright Hassall LLP’s work is ‘on a par with the big London firms’."
- Acquiring land for development and subsequently dealing with sale and lease agreements of plots and the investment sale of the leasehold interests.
- Working on a contract for a housebuilder client for a land swap conditional on planning permission and seller’s infrastructure works.
- Acting for landlords and tenants on a variety of leases including leases with a national pub chain, one that was a tied lease.
- Acting for a residential landlord in acquiring properties for their portfolio.
- Selling land for development subject to overage and drafting clauses to ensure that the purchaser obtained planning permission for development that optimised the value of the plot.
"Wright Hassall is small enough so that they are very personable and approachable yet large enough to have all the expertise needed"
Since qualifying into real estate in 2004, Helen has worked in a number of private practice roles and has also worked in-house for two local authorities. Helen returned to private practice in 2019 and joined Wright Hassall in June 2023.
Outside of work, Helen enjoys reading, listening to music and going to concerts, walking her dog, and spending time with friends.