"Attention to detail; client focused; good communication; understanding of the client’s business, goals and objectives"
- Negotiated the lease of land for a security company for the development of its HQ
- Advised on different lease arrangements for a mixed-use investment property for a pension fund
- Negotiation of various surrenders of multiple leases for specialist engineering contractor
- Led the sale of a multi-let industrial site of 12 units worth £2.5 million.
- Acquisition of a large office building in a prime location worth just under £6 million.
- Acted for a local SME manufacturer negotiating a 17 year lease for a new warehouse facility worth £595,000 per annum.
- Oversaw project for a national retailer to re gear their whole retail portfolio.
"large enough to provide a comprehensive range of legal services while maintaining strong client relationships at partner level."
Andrew trained at Black Country firm, Higgs & Sons and qualified as a solicitor in 2001. He joined HCB Solicitors in Redditch in 2006 before moving to Wright Hassall in January 2016.
Andrew enjoys sport (mostly watching football and rugby) and still manages to play indoor football. He likes to spend time walking his two pet dogs in the country.