"Lucie Byron is also well-regarded by clients. 'The team takes a commercial view, reacting quickly to turn around documents and move things forward'"
- Acting for a tertiary education client on a £75,000,000 working capital facility from a mainstream bank and the £multi-billion revision of facilities.
- Advising a lender on a £5,275,000 loan to an emerging player in the gaming sector. The agreement and documentation were turned around within 48 hours.
- Acting for a specialist bank on a £18.5m loan for the development of student accommodation.
- Advised a national lender on the refinance of a portfolio of industrial and retail property worth £7,000,000.
- Acted for a challenger bank providing development finance for conversion of a London townhouse into flats.
- Acted on the £7,000,000 financing of the acquisition of 16 leasehold pharmacy stores from a national brand.
"I work closely with Lucie Byron on most cases … exceptional qualities, and this results in positive feedback from the customers that we work with."
- Trustee of the Heart of England Community Foundation