I recently worked with Mallory on a corporate acquisition, and really appreciated her enthusiastic, pragmatic and collaborative approach. Mallory seamlessly juggles the demands of transactional work whilst always remaining upbeat and professional and I would recommend her without hesitation.
Mallory was most recently awarded Emerging Dealmaker of the Year 2023 at the Insider’s East Midlands Dealmakers Awards 2023 in what was noted as one of the most competitive set of entries in two decades. The “Dealmakers” celebrate the contributions and achievements of the region’s deal making community and the judges commented that Mallory “is a key part of the East Midlands deal making community… and Mallory will be a big contributor locally for years to come."
I worked with Mallory on Project Lion the sale of Omar Group... She was hardworking and diligent as well as fun to work with. Mallory was a pleasure to work with, pulling out all the stops to ensure we got the deal over the line in good shape.
Key experience includes:
- Advised the shareholders of a retail franchising business subject to regulatory consent;
- Advised EG Group (trading as Euro Garages Limited) on its acquisition of the largest KFC franchise in the UK & Ireland from Belfast-headquartered, The Herbert Group;
- Advised See Tickets on the acquisition of LiveBuzz Group Limited, LiveBuzz Limited and LiveBuzz Web Design Limited;
- Advised DivideBuy on its £60m investment and debt financing from private equity investors and UK banks;
- Advised Omar Group on its acquisition of UK Sundecks;
- Advised on the sale of Omar Group by Rutland Partners;
- Advised Travis Perkins plc on its acquisition of air conditioning distributor, TF Solutions;
- Advised PE backed Away Resorts on the acquisition of Sandy Balls Holiday Village;
- Advised Elysian Capital on its acquisition of Sambro International, a maker of licenced toys that is partnered with Disney, Universal and Nickelodeon, alongside its management; and
- Advised Inflexion on its sale of Ideal Shopping Direct to Blackstone.
Just a quick note to say a massive thank you. You have a well-judged and tenacious quality, great attention to detail and sound knowledge.
Mallory joined Wright Hassall in 2023 from Freeths LLP where she spent over 7 years in their corporate department working with a particular focus in the East Midlands market and managing the team around her. She otherwise worked cross-office under the national corporate umbrella focussing on other local deals, private equity and the firm’s large corporate clients. Prior to joining Freeths LLP, she worked for Eversheds Sutherland on mostly private equity and cross-border related transactions.
Having spent years competing at a high level in artistic gymnastics and pole vaulting, Mallory will always have a keen interest in following any kind of sport. Since the mega sporting days are long gone, you’ll now otherwise find her on adventures hiking or off-grid camping in the countryside with her husband and toddler, sampling all of the good food and wine with their friends or putting a shift in at her allotment tackling the 6ft weeds and harvesting their own-grown fruit and veg.