"Nathan worked on a complex matter for our firm and I was instantly impressed with his knowledge of corporate and legal process and his attention to detail."
- Successfully acted for a company in mis-sold tax planning schemes resulting in multi-million pound claim
- Acted for a Company on negligently implemented tax scheme resulting in a multi-million pound demand from HMRC
- Recovered 7 figure sum for individual following negligent advice relating to pension investment
- Acted for an investor in negligence claim against professional for failure to claim appropriate tax reliefs
- Assisted in calculating a building society’s £100M+ liability as a consequence of sophisticated fraud
- Advised financial institutions on their PPI exposure and successfully defended complaints made to the FOS
- Successfully defended director in 10 day High Court retrial relating to complex breach of fiduciary claims
- Successful interlocutory application for security for costs obtaining 6-figure payment into court
- Defended clients on claim issued for £700k breach of warranty
"They are a strong regional firm who offer good timely advice and are proactive."
Nathan studied law at the University of Wolverhampton and obtained his Post Graduate distinction from Staffordshire University. Nathan trained at Wright Hassall and joined the commercial litigation team in 2010.
Nathan is a non-executive director of Trident Housing Association and trustee of Trident Reach the People Charity.
Nathan is an avid sports fan and spends much of his spare time watching football in one guise or another.