"Nathan demonstrates pragmatism coupled with an exceptional in-depth legal knowledge - he's someone you'd be happy to have on your team"
- Successfully acted for a company in mis-sold tax planning schemes resulting in multi-million pound claim
- Acted for a Company on negligently implemented tax scheme resulting in a multi-million pound demand from HMRC
- Defended clients in a multi-million pound breach of warranty claim
- Acted for numerous disputing parties relating to ownership and operation of businesses, including unfair prejudice petition proceedings
- Assisted in calculating a building society’s £100M+ liability as a consequence of sophisticated fraud
- Successfully represented a claimant in contractual interpretation dispute obtaining a declaration from the High Court and securing multi-million pound benefit to client
- Successfully defended director in 10-day High Court retrial relating to complex breach of fiduciary claims
- Recovered 7 figure sum for individual following negligent advice relating to pension investment
- Advised on various injunctions including delivery up, freezing orders and springboard
- Successful interlocutory application for security for costs obtaining 6-figure payment into court.
"City firm service, but from a regional firm – local, personable and cost-effective."
Nathan studied law at the University of Wolverhampton and obtained his Post Graduate distinction from Staffordshire University. Nathan trained at Wright Hassall and joined the commercial litigation team in 2010.
Nathan is a member of the FA’s GBE panel.
Nathan is an avid sports fan and spends much of his spare time watching football in one guise or another.