"Phil Wilding heads the debt recovery team and ensures that clients are provided with an excellent level of service"
- Project manager for the closure of an in-house litigation debt collection department with the successful transfer of files into a new collection process which delivered cost savings and increased performance
- Advised and provided multi-year debt collections service contracts to many of the leading banks such as HSBC, Santander, RBS, LBG, MBNA, Cooperative Bank.
- Advised a large public sector body on their future debt collection strategy.
- Manages 8000 new cases per month for a leading debt purchaser involving pre-legal and litigation solutions.
- Advised several investors considering entering the UK debt purchase sector providing market feedback, a review of market opportunities and identification of barriers to entry.
"Wright Hassall provides an excellent level of service and support throughout the debt recovery process – there is a good team which is focused on delivering an excellent level of service"
Prior to joining Wright Hassall, Phil was working at a private equity backed debt collection business serving the consumer finance industry providing a range of services from debt collection to debt purchase, portfolio management and trace.
Phil enjoys motorsport, rugby, food and travel.