Shannon is a Senior Paralegal/Trainee Legal Executive in the Business Immigration Team supporting the senior team with a full range of Immigration and Nationality Applications and ensuring compliance for Sponsor duties through Right to Work checks.
"A special shout out to Shannon for finding a priority in-person biometric appointment so rapidly and seeing the application through when the Home Office app was not functioning properly."
- Assisted in an application for Discretionary leave granted outside of the Immigration Rules for a client diagnosed with a rare condition.
- Assisted with an application to add a Tier 5 licence to an existing sponsor under Tier 2 & 4. This resulted in being able to subsequently support the client with a Tier 5 (Creative & Sporting) application for a New York Times bestselling author.
- Frequently supports household name clients with time-critical applications which require completion within a tight time scale making use of the premium services on offer.
- Assisting attendance at Biometric Enrolment appointments with clients at UKVCAS centres within the UK.
"In addition, in the legal industry, Wright Hassall advises leading law firms on their internal immigration issues"
Shannon graduated with a degree in Law and Criminology from Nottingham Trent University. She then began her legal career as a Legal Secretary at Ward & Rider before joining the team at Wright Hassall in 2017. Shannon quickly moved into the role of Paralegal and was promoted to Senior Paralegal in December 2022. She continues to further her career in completing her CILEx qualifications.
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Shannon enjoys going to the gym, reading and Astronomy.