We advise educational institutions across the UK, including universities, colleges and independent schools, on all their legal needs. We also act for over 50 charities and not-for-profit organisations both regionally and nationally, a number of which operate in the field of education including Bilton Grange Trust and the Warwickshire Catholic Independent Schools Foundation.
Our education lawyers advise on:
- academy conversions
- corporate governance
- service contracts, outsourcing and consortium arrangements
- employment advice including tribunal representation
- property advice in relation to property leases and easements
- planning and construction of new buildings and facilities
- temporary event notices and permanent licensing applications
- student litigation advice
- school admission, point of law appeals and exclusions
It is extremely useful to work with someone local, who knows our business and can support us when we need additional expert advice.