"Tina gives sound and plausible employment advice."
- Regularly instructed by Europe’s leading play supplier and manufacturer to deal with HR and employment law matters.
- Instructed by a specialist publishing house, producing high-quality distinctive publications for industries, clients and corporate customers worldwide, in a claim issued by a former employee for unfair dismissal and discrimination which was successfully defended at the Tribunal.
- Instructed by a global valuation and corporate finance adviser to provide employment law advice in relation to a number of care homes placed in administration
- Instructed by two maintenance and construction companies undertaking work for MOD to provide HR and employment law advice in relation to the transfer of employees.
- Instructed by a senior director of national property developer to negotiate an exit package.
Tina qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and joined us in 2016.