"Tina is known for her enthusiasm and her ability to tune into her clients's wavelength. She provides clear, straightforward and no nonsense advice when clients need it the most. “First class, prompt and easy to understand”
- Regularly instructed by Europe’s leading play supplier and manufacturer to deal with HR and employment law matters.
- Instructed by a specialist publishing house, producing high-quality distinctive publications for industries, clients and corporate customers worldwide, in a claim issued by a former employee for unfair dismissal and discrimination which was successfully defended at the Tribunal.
- Instructed by a global valuation and corporate finance adviser to provide employment law advice in relation to a number of care homes placed in administration
- Instructed by two maintenance and construction companies undertaking work for MOD to provide HR and employment law advice in relation to the transfer of employees.
- Instructed by a senior director of national property developer to negotiate an exit package.
"Tina Chander's "authority with clients is impressive"
Tina qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and joined us in 2016.