The impact of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) on business has been unprecedented. At Wright Hassall we have put together a dedicated team to look at all the issues you may be facing. These are wide ranging and complex, particularly as the situation changes from day-to-day.
Depending on your circumstances, some of the major questions you might want to consider are:
- My employer is talking about laying me off due to Coronavirus. What are my rights?
- What do I do if I am made redundant?
- I think that I have been exposed to Coronavirus, what should I do next?
- I am a high risk individual, should I still be attending work? If I should not be attending work, what are my entitlements to pay?
- How might self-isolating affect my family relationships?
- What do I do if my relationship breaks down whilst I am self-isolating?
- What should I do if I have a court hearing coming up?
- My partner will not allow me to see our children. Is there anything I can do?
- I have a court imposed deadline to provide documents. What should I do if myself or my legal adviser are self- isolating?