In 2019 our employment law team hosted a series of employment law events for local businesses and HR teams including the very successful Mock Tribunal session in September 2019.
The Mock Tribunal was delivered in collaboration with St Philips Chambers who undertook the roles of Counsel for the Claimant (employee), Counsel for the Respondent (employer) and the Judge.
Our employment law team brushed off their acting skills and played witness roles giving evidence as part of the process.
The event was an immersive simulation of a real thing tribunal hearing. The session has was designed for HR professionals and decision-makers. It allowed the audience to experience, first-hand, the hearing of evidence, cross-examination, submissions and the final decision from the 'Judge' based on a challenging scenario many businesses face.
We have now launched a summary video to go with the event to allow delegates to recap on the points covered. There is also a video of the full three-hour event.
Fixed fee employment law
Our employment law annual retainer (YEAR) can help businesses of any size, in any sector.
- Employment law advice from qualified solicitors for 12 months
- An initial audit to review existing HR documents and to identify areas of improvement*
- Staff handbook and employment contracts updating service (if required)
- Bespoke letters
- Primary and secondary advisor allocation
- Access to the wider firm, with options to explore support and services from other teams
- Monthly billing
- Optional legal expenses insurance available.
If you would like to discuss how our YEAR packages could work for your business, please contact Tina Chander who would be happy to discuss your employment law requirements in more detail.