"What a pleasure it was working with you on our latest project, thanks for your continuous excellent work and you do it with such professionalism and lovely conduct."
- Acting for a Local Planning Authority in respect of their full case load of section 106 agreements.
- Acting for a Registered Provider in connection with highway sectional agreements.
- Advising a client on removing themselves from being included within a CPO for a regeneration scheme to avoid relocation resulting in upgrades to their property.
- Assisting Counsel in respect of a public inquiry concerning development within the curtilage of a heritage asset.
- Assisting in the case of Fidler v Secretary of State leading to a change in the law around the time limits for enforcement.
- Advising a landowner in connection with threatened enforcement action by the local planning authority for unauthorised works to a listed building.
- Advising a local planning authority in connection with the requirement for an EIA and hedgerow regulations.
- Advising a variety of agricultural clients in connection with the conversion of existing barns pursuant to permitted development rights and removal of agricultural tie conditions.
"Thank you again for all your efforts on this matter and we would not hesitate to use you and the services your company can offer in the future."
Rebecca studied at Coventry University. She joined Wright Hassall in 2006 as a paralegal and qualified as a solicitor with us in 2014. Rebecca then joined Shoosmiths, before returning to Wright Hassall in 2018.