Ruth specialises in Registered Provider ("RP") conveyancing, dealing with preserved right to buy, right to acquire and right to buy sales, surrenders and regrants of existing leasehold properties; shared ownership staircasing, lease extensions and one-off sales.
Ruth has provided training to clients in respect of Right to Buy procedures. Ruth also has experience in shared ownership plot sales and the Mortgage Rescue Scheme. She delivers regular training to clients in respect of statutory Right to Buy procedures. Ruth is also a qualified first aider.
"The team can be relied upon to provide sound advice and support across a wide range of often complex issues"
- Acted for RPs since 1991.
- Acted on RTBs etc since 1997.
- Acted on the sales of new build shared ownership on numerous developments.
- Acted on behalf of landlord in respect of the simultaneous surrender and regrant of leasehold properties on numerous schemes.
- Acted on behalf of several RPs in connection with the Mortgage Rescue Scheme.
"The team is particularly active in the property area and acts on housing development projects"
Having started out in residential conveyancing Ruth has been acting for Registered Providers since 1991 and joined Wright Hassall in 1997.
Ice hockey, reading, travel both in the British Isles and abroad.