We provide debt collection services to a number of clients to collect outstanding debt. If you have received a call, SMS or letter from us, it is important that you contact us so that we can discuss the matter and reach a resolution with you.

Contact us

Via phone: by calling 01926 758101. We are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am – 5.30pm on Fridays.

Via letter: By writing to us at Wright Hassall LLP, Olympus Avenue, Leamington Spa, CV34 6BF

Via email: Please email us at support@wrighthassall.co.uk

Struggling financially

If you are struggling financially, you can seek advice from one of the organisations listed below:

Citizens Advice Bureau

Money Advice Service

Step Change


Complete an affordability assessment

Using the affordability assessment form you can update us with your current financial situation. With this information, we can build a solution that will clear your outstanding debt together. 

Click here for the affordability assessment.


We have a number of ways in which you are able to make payments to us.

If you wish to submit an offer of repayment to clear your debt please complete the form and send it to us. We will be in contact with you soon after receiving the completed form.

Other ways to pay:

Debit card: Please call us on 01926 758101

Direct Debit: You can download a direct debit mandate below or contact us on 01926 758101 to set this up over the telephone

Online via our portal

All pay: To request an All Pay card, please contact us on 01926 758101. Please search to find your nearest All Pay location point.

PDF file icon

Download PDF

Direct Debit Mandate

111.8 KB | Adobe PDF


We aim to provide a high quality and efficient service at all times but if you feel that we have not achieved this, we would like to hear about it. 

For all other complaints please use the details below: 

  • Call us: 01926 758 101 Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 6.00pm and Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
  • Email us: customerassurance@wrighthassall.co.uk
  • Write to us at:

Customer Assurance Department
Wright Hassall LLP
Olympus Avenue
Leamington Spa  
CV34 6BF

For further information on how we resolve complaints please download our Complaint Resolution Procedure 

If you are a client of Wright Hassall LLP please see our Client Complaints Policy.


How can I contact you?

Please contact one of our advisors on 01926 758101. We are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am – 5.30pm on Fridays.

You can also email us at support@wrighthassall.co.uk If we do not already hold your email address on our file, we will require you to confirm some security details so that we can discuss the matter with you.

You can write to us at Wright Hassall LLP, Olympus Avenue, Leamington Spa, CV34 6BF

I can’t afford to clear the balance in one payment, what should I do?

Please contact one of our advisors to discuss your account and the options available.

Alternatively, please complete an affordability assessment

I am dealing with a debt management company- what should I do?

If you are dealing with a Debt Management Company, please pass a copy of our letter to them and we will deal with them directly. We would appreciate you contacting us and letting us know if you are with a Debt Management Company so that we can update our records accordingly. 

I don’t think I owe this debt, what should I do?

If you believe that you do not owe the outstanding balance, please contact us to enable us to investigate.

What happens if I ignore your letters?

We appreciate that managing your debts can be difficult and want to help reach a resolution with you. It is important that you contact us so that we can discuss the matter and understand your circumstances. If you do not contact us, we may be instructed to commence litigation action. 

What is a Letter Before Claim?

A letter before claim informs you of our intention to initiate Court Proceedings if we do not hear from you. If you have received a letter before claim, please contact us to enable us to reach a resolution and avoid any Court action. 

I have received a County Court Claim pack, what should I do?

You will need to respond to the County Court claim pack within 14 days of the date the claim pack is deemed as served.

There are a number of options available to you and further information can be found in the guidance notes which accompany the claim form.

If you are in a position to pay the full amount of the claim, within 14 days of the claim served date, the claim will be discontinued.

The Court can also offer assistance on the Court procedures, and guidance on how to complete the forms. You can also contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau for free independent legal advice.  

What is a County Court Judgment?

A County Court Judgment (CCJ) is a court order instructing you to pay a specified sum of money. If a CCJ is obtained, your balance will increase due to legal costs added to your account. 

Will a County Court Judgment affect my credit file?

A County Court Judgment will appear on your credit file for 6 years after the Judgment date. If you are able to pay the full amount of the Judgment in cleared funds within one month of the Judgment date, it will be removed from the Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines. If the amount of the Judgment is paid after one month of the Judgment date, you can have the Judgment marked as satisfied and obtain a certificate of satisfaction from the Court. However, the Judgment will remain on your credit file for 6 years after the Judgment date . 

Can a County Court Judgment be enforced against me?

Yes there are a number of ways a County Court Judgment can be enforced including:-

Attachment of Earnings Order – this is an Order requiring your employer to deduct a specified amount of money from your wages on a weekly or monthly basis.

High Court Writ/Warrant of Control – this involves the Bailiff/Sheriff attending your property and they may seize assets which they will subsequently sell use the proceeds of sale to settle the Judgment.

Charging Order – A Final Charging Order secures the debt against an asset, normally residential premises where you hold a beneficial interest. Providing there are sufficient funds available, upon sale of the property, the debt will ordinarily be discharged.  

Bankruptcy - you are declared bankrupt, all of your assets will belong to the Trustee in Bankruptcy. You will not be able to apply for credit and you will be unable to act as a director of a company. 

Why do you need my details to discuss this matter?

When I telephone your office, I am asked for details such as my full name and address before you will discuss the account with me. Why do I need to confirm this information?

Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have an obligation to protect personal data and must ensure that we are speaking to the correct person before we can discuss an account.

Do you record telephone calls?

Yes, all telephone calls are recorded.

The person named on the letter does not live at this address

We would appreciate it if you could contact us on 01926 758101 or email us at support@wrighthassall.co.uk to let us know.

How can I pay?

Our payment methods are:

Direct Debit, Debit Card or All Pay card: Please contact us on 01926 758101

Cheque: Please make payable to Wright Hassall LLP and send to Olympus Avenue, Leamington Spa, CV34 6BF

Online via our portal

How is Wright Hassall LLP regulated?

Wright Hassall LLP is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) under reference 427848

How can I make a complaint?

Wright Hassall LLP is committed to treating customers fairly and consistently. We acknowledge that we may not always get it right so if something has gone wrong, it’s important that you let us know. If you wish to make a complaint, please call us on 01926 758101, email us at customerassurance@wrighthassall.co.uk or write to us at:

Customer Assurance Team
Wright Hassall LLP
Olympus Avenue
Leamington Spa
CV34 6BF

What can I do if I am unhappy with the outcome of the final response you have issued?

Some of our accounts fall into the jurisdiction of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and we will let you know if this is the case in our Final Response to you.

If you remain dissatisfied you have the right to take the matter further by referring your complaint to the FOS (if your account falls into their remit) within 6 months of the Final Response being issued.

You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by:

Telephone on 0845 0800 1800

or their website.

Received a letter from us in relation to a Parking Charge Notice?

What is a Parking Charge Notice?

A Parking Charge Notice (PCN) is issued to a vehicle parked in breach of the Terms and Conditions of parking on private land. This is not to be confused with Penalty Charge Notice. PCN’s can be affixed to a vehicle or sent through the post. The notice issued to the driver of the vehicle explains the time frames for payment, how payment can be made and also how to appeal the parking charge. Both payments and appeals can be made by post or online.

What is a Penalty Notice?

If you have received a Penalty Notice, it is because the private land in question is being managed under Railway Byelaws; the Protection of Freedoms Act does not apply in this instance, and the Owner of the vehicle is liable for the penalty.

Are parking charges enforceable?

Yes. A judgment handed down by the Supreme Court (Parking Eye v Beavis) was handed down on 04 November 2015; the judgment confirms parking regimes which impose charges where motorists overstay or breach the terms of their contractual licence to park are enforceable charges. 

What if I was not the driver at the time of contravention?

If you were not driving the vehicle when the PCN was issued, you will have been given the opportunity to transfer liability to the driver within 28 days of receiving the PCN. If you did not do this, you will remain liable as the keeper of the vehicle, and we cannot consider transferring liability to a third party once we have been instructed to collect the balance.

Can I appeal once the PCN has been passed to Wright Hassall?

No. Once the Parking Charge Notice reaches Wright Hassall, the time for appealing the PCN has passed, and we have been instructed by our Client to collect the outstanding balance in full. We cannot consider any forms of appeals at this stage. Once the PCN has been passed to Wright Hassall, the time for appealing to POPLA (Independent Body) has also passed. Please do not contact us to appeal your PCN, as this will not be considered.

What happens if I do not pay my PCN?

If you choose to ignore your PCN or refuse to pay, our client may instruct us to take legal action, which entails the client issuing a claim, which could result in you having a County Court Judgement issued against you, if successful. You will remain liable for the outstanding balance plus court costs.