We have significant experience in recovering debts on behalf of banks, financial and insurance institutions, corporates, retailers, SMEs and individual traders.
If you have been contacted by Wright Hassall in relation to an outstanding debt
You can get in touch with one of our agents between 9am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, by calling 01926 758101 or you can request a call back by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for Wright Hassall to collect outstanding debts for your business?
Our debt recovery team advises lenders and businesses on:
- pre-legal collections and recoveries
- business debt collection
- outsourced/ overflow credit control
- portfolio segmentation
- legal collections
- construction debt recovery
- invoicing and factoring including full collect-out service, guarantor and indemnity actions, issues of notice of assignment and demands, enforcement proceedings, injunctions, including freezing orders
- mortgage rehabilitation and compliance with the Pre-Action Protocol
- fraud recoveries
- advice on issues following client failure and insolvency
- all methods of enforcement
Our restructuring & insolvency team can also advise on personal bankruptcy and insolvency.
Wright Hassall has good 'strength in depth' with growing experience in government debt, e-commerce portfolios and banking. The firm attracts praise from its clients for its high quality service and is 'very good value for money'.
Complete an affordability assessment
Using the affordability assessment form you can update us with your current financial situation. With this information, we can build a solution that will clear your outstanding debt together.
Click here for the affordability assessment.
Make a payment
You can make a payment here.
Make an offer to pay
You can make an offer to pay here.
You can find expert, free and impartial advice from the Money Advice Service.
Review our complaints policy
Wright Hassall LLP aims to provide a high quality and efficient service at all times but if we have not provided the service you were expecting, we would like to have the opportunity to rectify this for you
Find out more here.