We advise commercial landlords, developers, landowners, property investors , property management companies and property occupiers on how to resolve commercial property disputes quickly and efficiently.
The team delivers technical excellence with commercial analysis that provides clients with clear advice and options. We assess all disputes at the outset to find the most appropriate solution and always consider the commercial, financial and reputational impact of any dispute.
The team works closely with Wright Hassall's commercial property and specialist planning and construction teams and provides regular training to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Well-known team with experience acting for housing and commercial clients. Regularly handles disputes between residential landlords and tenants, as well as issues involving services charges and lease renewals for commercial clients. Significant expertise in acting for private clients in the agriculture sector
Our commercial property litigation lawyers advise on:
- dilapidations, alteration and repair
- lease renewals and complex rent reviews
- lease termination: forfeiture, surrender, break notices and notices to quit
- recovery of rent and service charge arrears
- consents to assign, underlet, alter and change use
- development and contractual disputes
- professional negligence
- joint venture disputes
- rights of light
- site clearance
- telecommunications and utilities
- restrictive covenants and overage
- dealing with the removal of squatters, trespassers and travellers
We have always been very satisfied with the service we get, both in terms of the advice and the actions they take on our behalf