Assmiea is a matrimonial specialist who advises and represents individuals on divorce, separation, financial settlements, pre-nup and post nuptial agreements and children law.
She has particular expertise and a keen interest in resolving financial matters arising in divorce/separation. assmiea has significant experience in dealing with medium to high net cases involving significant assets to include trusts, properties, business and pensions. Her client base is diverse ranging from company directors, public sector employees, self-employed, professionals, expatriates and the public.
Assmiea is passionate about family law and am committed to a constructive, practical and straightforward approach to resolving family disputes amicably. I believe it is important to understand and adept to our client’s needs, offer practical guidance and sensible solutions so our clients understand all the options available to them to minimise costs and reduce stress of family breakdown.
- a husband in a complex financial matter with assets worth over £3million to include valuation GP premises, investment properties, obtaining actuarial input re husband’s pension. Wife issued notice to show cause application, her application was dismissed and a costs order made in favour of husband.
- a retired GP in financial matter involving large NHS pension and seeking actuarial input.
- a wife in financial dispute with assets worth over £1.5 million which required actuarial input in relation to the husband’s pension.
- a husband in complex financial matter involving assets worth over £4million to include a family trust and foreign properties.
- a husband with a 50% shareholding in a company, obtaining valuation of business and corresponding with single joint expert.
- a wife in complex financial matter involving interim maintenance, financial misconduct and tracing of assets.
- a husband on a cross jurisdictional dispute on divorce forum between UK and Kenya Successful in dismissing Wife’s UK petition.
- an expatriate husband(working for UK oil company in USA) in financial proceedings involving assets over £3million.
- a wife, advising and drafting pre-nuptial agreement to include inherited wealth and trusts with a value of £2million.
- a father in protracted contact dispute in Children Act proceedings. Successful in obtaining costs order against mother’s solicitor and a shared residence order in father’s favour.