Dal is experienced in all aspects of family law which include complex financial disputes in a wide range of cases from high net worth business, substantial pensions and cases with significant pre-marital assets.
She also advises in divorce, separation, children arrangements, pre and post nuptial agreements, injunctions and Civil Partnerships.
Dal is a member of Resolution which is an organisation of family lawyers who are dedicated to resolving matters in a constructive and non-confrontational way. As a trained mediator Dal promotes to resolving issues without the requirement of issuing Court proceedings.
Dal has a friendly and pragmatic approach and puts her clients at ease in what is often a stressful and difficult time.
- Dal has advised clients in divorces where there are complex farming issues, she has experience in representing both the farmers and also the farmer’s wife.
- Acted for a Wife who was not working due to ill health and the family home, business and properties were all in the husband’s name. The husband had been very controlling and the Wife had suffered from domestic abuse from the Husband and had restricted the financial assistance he was providing to the Wife and children.
- Dal successfully acted for a Mother who appealed a decision made by the Court who had ordered that a child should live with their father as the Mother was moving out the local area.
Dal trained and qualified with a small firm in Stratford upon Avon where she became a Partner after her qualification.
Dal moved to the southeast in 2013 and headed up a team in Surrey where she practised for two years before returning to the Midlands to a firm in the Worcestershire area.
Dal joined WH in July 2018.
- Member of Resolution.
- Accredited by the Law Society Family Law Advanced Panel.
- Family Mediators Association (FMA) trained mediator.
Dal enjoys travelling and spending time with her two children.