"They were supportive through very emotional and difficult circumstances. They were open to my thoughts and opinions and gave tailored, practical advice I could trust."
- Dal has the knowledge to be able to obtain the relevant information and interpret the complex documentation to enable the parties to reach a financial settlement that is legally binding
- Dal also advises in matters relating to divorce, children arrangements, pre and post nuptial agreement and injunctions
- Dal is a member of Resolution which is an organisation of family lawyers who are dedicated to resolving matters in a constructive and non-confrontational way. As a trained mediator, Dal promotes to resolving issues without the requirement of issuing Court proceedings, however, if court proceedings are required, she is also able to deal with these meticulously
- Dal is an Advanced Family Law Panel Member specialising in Children and Injunction matters
- Dal has a friendly and pragmatic approach which puts her clients at ease in what is often a stressful and difficult time
"The whole matrimonial team is generally excellent," adding: "They never make you feel as though your concerns are trivial"
Dal trained and qualified with a small firm in Stratford upon Avon where she became a Partner after her qualification.
She moved to the southeast in 2013 and headed up a team in Surrey where she practised for two years before returning to the Midlands to a firm in the Worcestershire area.
- Member of Resolution.
- Accredited by the Law Society Family Law Advanced Panel.
- Family Mediators Association (FMA) trained mediator.
Dal enjoys travelling and spending time with her two children.