"large enough to provide a comprehensive range of legal services while maintaining strong client relationships at partner level."
- Advising as part of a team acting for overseas property investment companies on bulk real estate acquisitions and disposals of varying sites
- Acting on behalf of lenders in respect of secured lending work on various types of portfolios
- Acting for cinema developer in relation to various development sites throughout the UK. Advising on title and development issues within the agreements for lease, preparing lease and title reports and management of ancillary documents
- Acting on behalf of international investors and investment companies in the purchase of show homes from development sites throughout the country and acting for development companies on plot sales
- Lead solicitor advising a large international bank in relation to proposed facilities and corporate banking matters. Reviewing property finance documents, valuation reports and charge documents. Liaising with brokers and solicitors, preparing reports on title for the bank and advising on the suitability of properties for security purposes
- Negotiation and drafting facility agreements, liaising with relationship managers, reviewing facility letters, drafting and managing conditions precedent lists.
"The team is able to provide a comprehensive real estate service comparable with the largest City firms. They clearly believe in the importance of relationships and provide an excellent client experience."
Kylie trained and qualified at EMW LLP into the real estate team. She spent time working at Fladgate LLP in London in the real estate team and then in-house for a luxury real estate developer in the United Arab Emirates. Kylie moved back to the UK and to Wright Hassall in September 2019.
Kylie enjoys spending time with friends, baking and going to the gym.