"One word. "Wow!" I am gobsmacked and dumbstruck, at the same time. This is exactly, exactly, what I need… A massive "thank you".
- Reviewing and advising on permissive and restrictive open source software licences for a cloud-powered video surveillance firm.
- Acting for commercial property consultants and drafting standard terms and conditions for the supply of services.
- Acting on a £60 million share acquisition of an IT service provider which involved reviewing and reporting on over 70 IP licences, conducting due diligence, completing IP searches, reporting on the issues and raising further enquiries.
- Drafting a distribution agreement for a large crane manufacturer.
- Drafting an assignment and trade mark licence in relation to a company name and trade mark owned by two group companies.
"They're professional and work to deadlines. From our experience the service has been faultless."
Laura qualified as a solicitor in the intellectual property and information law teams at Pinsent Masons in March 2016. She joined the outsourcing, technology and commercial team at Wright Hassall in September 2017.
In her spare time, Laura enjoys reading, cooking, spending time with friends and walks in the countryside.