The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has intervened into the practice of Mr Simon Andrew Clive Newbold, Ms Zakia Khalid and Mr Roy George at GPB Solicitors LLP based at GPB House, Arden Court, Arden Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6NT.
What does this mean to you as a client of GPB?
The SRA has defined protocols of what clients of GPB should do next which can be seen on the SRA press release.
Is there anything else you can do?
If you are an existing client of GPB and would prefer to transfer your matter to Wright Hassall, we can help you.
You can contact:
- Peter Lowe, Head of Private Client for any family and divorce matters
- Jeanette Whyman, Head of Clinical Negligence for any clinical negligence or personal injury matter
- Susan Floyd, Head of Wills & tax planning, for any wills, tax and trust, Court of Protection, powers of attorney and probate matter
- Hannah Carey, Conveyancing, if you are looking to buy or sell a property
- Alex Robinson, Head of Farming & Rural Business, for any agricultural matter
- Phil Wilding, Head of Debt Recovery, for any debt collection, recovery or enforcement matter
- Martin Oliver, Head of Contentious Probate, for any will dispute
- Susan Hopcraft, Head of Professional negligence, for any negligence dispute against a solicitor, IFA, accountant, architect, surveyor and other professional
As a full service law firm, we can help you on any other matter. Please email us email@example.com