Lindsay advises on outsourcings, procurements and commercial contracts. He has advised on a broad range of substantial and complex arrangements in a diverse number of sectors including: technology, transport/logistics, public, automotive, engineering (including aviation) and retail.
His expertise also extends to advising on agency/distribution and IP as well as regulatory compliance (with a particular expertise in public procurement).
Lindsay has considerable experience in advising third-party logistics providers (3PLs) and customers on outsourcings, procurements and commercial contracts in the private and public sectors. More specifically, he advises on logistics agreements; technology/e-commerce procurements; exit arrangements and supply chain contracts. Before joining Wright Hassall, Lindsay was a partner with a major London/regional firm where he headed up their Logistics Sector Group.
Relevant logistics experience includes:
- Advising 3PL on a number of substantive distribution outsourcings by global breweries.
Outsourcing and technology
Lindsay advises on a diverse range of technology and commercial matters (including business critical and substantive outsourcings and procurements) for a broad range of clients (from multi-nationals and FTSE 100s through to SMEs). Lindsay’s experience includes advising:
- technology provider in connection with Project Aspire, the HMRC IT outsourcing with a published value of £3.5 billion;
- tour operator/airline in connection with a broad range of IT contracts (including procurements, integration and Cloud-based services); and
- technology provider in connection with provision of technology solutions/ implementations for various healthcare providers/ pharmaceuticals.
Prior to joining WH, Lindsay was a partner with a London/major regional firm where he headed up their technology and transport/logistics practices. He has also worked in-house within the financial services sector and with a major city firm.
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (Committee Member of the Outsourcing and Procurement Forum)
When family life permits, Lindsay enjoys music and motorsport.