Our conveyancing team advises people on the process of buying and selling property, guiding people through the different stages of house buying and selling.
Whatever type of property you are buying, you may not be familiar with the house buying process. Buying a house, or selling a house, can seem like a daunting task. Our expert conveyancing solicitors can guide you through each stage of the property purchase, or property sale. They use their many years' combined conveyancing experience to share their tips on buying, or selling, a property.
We use the latest technology - SMS text and email updates - to guide you through the process.
Our conveyancing solicitors have also achieved the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Standard (CQS) accreditation so you can be confident that you will be dealing with solicitors that understand the property market.
If you want to find out the solicitor fees for your house purchase, sale or both, do send us an enquiry and one of our expert conveyancing solicitors will provide details on the legal costs involved.
Our conveyancing team advises on:
- buying a house
- selling a house
- the first property purchase of first time buyers
- buying a freehold or leasehold property including checking the legal title
- negotiating the terms of the contract and commissioning searches
- selling a freehold or leasehold property from the acceptance of an offer through to completion
- buying a property through shared ownership and assisted purchase schemes
- buying through Right to Buy (RTB) or Right to Acquire (RTA) schemes
- transferring equity to add or remove owners
- transferring a property after a divorce
- remortgaging including checking title details and obtaining the necessary searches to satisfy your lender
- buying investment properties for buy-to-let
Thanks so much for getting us to completion - fantastic! A lot of hard work (from everyone involved I think - yourselves very much included!) but we're so pleased. You really made sure it all happened and we met our timescales, so thanks once again.