Tina deals with contentious and non-contentious employment law issues.
Tina acts for employers of all sizes from small businesses to large national and international businesses. She also provides support to the commercial and corporate teams in relation to business transfers.
Tina also advises both employers and employees in connection with employment tribunal proceedings and appeals.
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Discrimination at work claims
- Negotiating high value termination packages for employees
- Drafting employment contracts/staff handbooks and policies
- Advising HR teams on the law and its application
- Settlement agreements
- Redundancy / restructuring
- Acas Code on disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Effecting dismissals
- Providing in house training
- Providing TUPE advice.
- Regularly instructed by Europe’s leading play supplier and manufacturer to deal with HR/Employment law matters.
- Instructed by a specialist publishing house, producing high-quality distinctive publications for industries, clients and corporate customers worldwide in a claim issued by a former employee for unfair dismissal and discrimination which was successfully defended at the Tribunal.
- Instructed by a global valuation and corporate finance advisor to provide employment law advice in relation to a number of care homes placed in administration
- Instructed by two maintenance and constructions companies undertaking work for MOD to provide HR/Employment law advice in relation to the transfer of employees.
- Instructed by a senior director of national property developer to negotiate an exit package.
Employment Annual Retainer
Find out about YEAR: Your Employment Annual Retainer - a cost-effective solution to employment law matters. More information here.