Stephanie is a solicitor in our banking and finance team, assisting on many of the major transactions that the team undertakes.
Stephanie acts for both lenders and borrowers of all sizes on a wide variety of financing transactions. In addition to acting on commercial and corporate funding transactions, she also acts on social housing finance, real estate and development finance and financial restructuring transactions.
Stephanie’s expertise also extends to charity law and governance and charity finance and dealings with the Charity Commission.
- Acting for an alternative lender on a £10,700,000 warehouse financing of an SME asset financier.
- Acting for an alternative lender on a £8,000,000 financing of a highly innovative energy-from-waste company.
- Acting for the finance arm of a luxury car manufacturer in relation to the financing of purchases and new developments of car dealerships.
- Acting for a private developer on a £7,500,000 land purchase and development finance facility.
- Acting for the buyer on the purchase of a boutique hotel for £3,500,000 and its related financing.
- Acting for the buyer on the purchase of a specialist engineering business and its related financing.
Stephanie read Law with Business Studies at the University of Birmingham before going on to gain a distinction in her LPC at the University of Law in Birmingham.
Stephanie completed her training contract at a Derby-based specialist commercial law firm, during which she developed her expertise through a large number of corporate, commercial and commercial property transactions. Stephanie joined Wright Hassall in May 2017 upon qualification.