Talitha is an expert in business immigration matters. She provides legal advice to businesses as well as individuals on a range of immigration issues, including;
- Sponsor licence applications
- Tier 2 (General) & Tier 2 (ICT) applications
- Representative of an overseas business
- Family based applications
- British nationality
"The firm is retained by the UK arms of large international businesses and has strong links with London and the USA."
- Advised start-ups’ and established businesses on obtaining a sponsor licence to enable them to sponsor migrant workers into the UK
- Advised migrants that wish to come/continue working in the UK
- Advised high net worth individuals that wish to invest in the UK
- Advised overseas companies that wish to send a senior employee to the UK in order to set up a UK branch/subsidiary
- Advised and dealt with family-based applications
"In addition, in the legal industry, Wright Hassall advises leading law firms on their internal immigration issues"
Talitha has worked at various London city law firms. The last firm she worked at was a boutique immigration practice, Ganguin Samartin in London.
Talitha enjoys travelling and socialising.